Day to day musings of a cat minder/ sitter in North Tyneside and Newcastle upon Tyne . For details of services go to http://www.catminders.biz

Welcome to CatMinders

Welcome to CatMinders


Sunday 2 September 2007

Across the rooftops


Posted some more photos including this of Newcastle across the rooftops taken from the car park . And including some more pictures of Pearl ...and within minutes I had more comments from other artists at RedBubble .
My headache is finally gone . I can hardly believe it . Gone .
Kitty and Toby are squabbling over the best chair ( Kitty with her best ears laid flat ,I don't do sharing look on her face and Toby benign as ever tail hanging over the edge of the seat ) from which to watch " the Queen " which is presumably being shown in recognition of Diana's death just over ten years ago . Can you remember what you were doing ?
I wasn't picking blackberries which is what I did tonight , thats for sure .....

2 comments:

Pumpkin said...

Hi there.
Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog, I'm glad you like!

I LOVE your photographs, fantastic shot over the rooftops and I do think the photo of the beautiful Persian kitty lounging on the couch, with the golden sunlight (Sunshine Pearl)bathing her is pretty cracking!

I have every sympathy for you having to suffer migraines, as I do too, although from the sounds of it, nowhere near as badly as yourself. They are horrible things and should be banned by the medical world!!!!!!!

I like your blog and will be back!

MsCatMinder said...

Thanks for your comment , Ive been moseying around your blog , fascinating stufff , all those book recommendations and some great writing as well .....

Migraine Days

Migraine Days

Flower and Bee on a Sunday

Flower and Bee on a Sunday

art on a sunday

art on a sunday