Day to day musings of a cat minder/ sitter in North Tyneside and Newcastle upon Tyne . For details of services go to http://www.catminders.biz

Welcome to CatMinders

Welcome to CatMinders


Monday 3 September 2007

MeWars, or is it DWars?

Today I have got my life back . Its been someone or something else' s since almost last Monday .

Kitty ( I don't do sharing ), this morning , watching D trying to explain something to me , whilst holding the telephone receiver in his hand ready to make a call as soon as our conversation was over .
Kitty watches , her head turning from one to the other as she follows the conversation like cats don't . Her fury mounts as she realises that she does not have his full attention and furthermore that after talking to me , he will be on the phone for several minutes and will not be where she wants him , at his desk , working , with her sitting in front of him , head on keyboard doing her thing ( re formatting his documents , mostly ) . As we talk she turns her back purposefully to D , and does a sharp backwards kick at his legs ... Whap! Like a small hare , she has a powerful kick and I giggle as he tells her she cannot get away with this , that he will speak to me if he wants . It takes me a few minutes to work out that the war is not over me , but over Him and his time and attention .
Cats !

No comments:

Migraine Days

Migraine Days

Flower and Bee on a Sunday

Flower and Bee on a Sunday

art on a sunday

art on a sunday