Day to day musings of a cat minder/ sitter in North Tyneside and Newcastle upon Tyne . For details of services go to http://www.catminders.biz

Welcome to CatMinders

Welcome to CatMinders


Sunday 2 September 2007

CatBed





Someone get that phone , I need to sleep ....

Better , peace at last .

I did manage to get out of bed today which was a start .

I think the cats were relieved , as my tossings and turnings as I download pictures , read the papers , talk to passing visitors annoys them somewhat , being used to having the place to themselves .

For my part I did a CatCall , albeit with a Driver , and in the afternoon collected new bargain specs . Such excitement . maybe tomorrow normal service will be resumed . lets hope so , three reports to finish and not many days left .

And no CatCalls tomorrow though there is a re start on Wednesday , some of our old favourites .

No comments:

Migraine Days

Migraine Days

Flower and Bee on a Sunday

Flower and Bee on a Sunday

art on a sunday

art on a sunday