Day to day musings of a cat minder/ sitter in North Tyneside and Newcastle upon Tyne . For details of services go to http://www.catminders.biz

Welcome to CatMinders

Welcome to CatMinders


Sunday 2 September 2007

Stranger Nights




Pearl , sharing the sick bed .






Things went from bad to worse . I went out , against my better judgement , on Friday night ( food , no alcohol , but Drving , which finished me off ). By 3 am I was not coping with the knife pain behind my right eye and we D called the emergency doctor who came very fast ( minutes ) an dgave me 2 big injections which lifted me high out of the land of pain and into the land of heavy sleep . In truth , I'm still there .....
Normal service will be resumed ?

No comments:

Migraine Days

Migraine Days

Flower and Bee on a Sunday

Flower and Bee on a Sunday

art on a sunday

art on a sunday