Day to day musings of a cat minder/ sitter in North Tyneside and Newcastle upon Tyne . For details of services go to http://www.catminders.biz

Welcome to CatMinders

Welcome to CatMinders


Monday 3 September 2007

Kitty " I dont do sharing "


Kitty last night as we watch the Queen , not the Queen the Queen , but " The Queen " the film , in commemoration no doubt of Diana .
As Nat and I watch , happily bingeing on crisps , cheese and biscuits and avocado , a spider the size of a donkey flashes across the carpet right in front of us , heading towards Nat . I yell at her to warn her and she lets out a scream , one of those proper girly screams that Ive never myself been capable of . We shout for D in unison, and he comes from his room at a rate of knots , thinking some disaster has befallen us both ( and all the neighbours too ) . The spider is scooped into the crisp packet , though not before it teeters scarily near his finger .... I turn back to my crisps and say to N... "If we hadn't got D I'd have had to deal with that .." and then we stare at each other , aghast .

No comments:

Migraine Days

Migraine Days

Flower and Bee on a Sunday

Flower and Bee on a Sunday

art on a sunday

art on a sunday