Day to day musings of a cat minder/ sitter in North Tyneside and Newcastle upon Tyne . For details of services go to http://www.catminders.biz

Welcome to CatMinders

Welcome to CatMinders


Monday 30 April 2007

Up at six am today to make chocolate brownies. One of my groups at the Day Job is finished today so I was inspired to take in some cakes but when ten pm arrived last night and they werent done , my energy failed .They're sorted now , resting quietly on the bench with a tribe of interested cats swarming round them .

Something of a crisis laden weekend one way or another , various labels for the posting spring to mind with Teenager Business being the most pertinent but unfair to detail on here . Difficult to decide the balance of what to include . Each day brings so many different possibilities and not all appropriate to include .

Had my first comment left on the blog , such excitement , reminds me of when I left my first comment on a blog and how I hesitated , thinking " they dont know me , they'll think its wierd me saying anything "but it seems its what its all about . We all inhabit our own worlds but its great when someone else steps inside our world even if only for a moment .

I gave my sister my blog details and am awaiting her add ons with bated breath . She s been away this weekend but I know she 'll come up with something as soon as she has a minute . What a challenge Laura ......!

Hoping to get the car back tonight . Its been off the road since the Thursday of Petula Clark and can't wait to see it again . Steve tells me its now had all its major bits ( water pump , cam belt ? and timing chain ) replaced and it will run for another 50 thousand miles now . Timing chain and cam belt were replaced just recently the recent exploding water pump has re damaged them plus some other things . Apologies to anyone who knows what these things are and for any technical inaccuracies . We shall see . He was remarkably quiet on the subject of the Bill . Usually he warns me in advance but , well I can only imagine as its been in his care now for seven days .

Seven am and time for raising the household .

No comments:

Migraine Days

Migraine Days

Flower and Bee on a Sunday

Flower and Bee on a Sunday

art on a sunday

art on a sunday