Day to day musings of a cat minder/ sitter in North Tyneside and Newcastle upon Tyne . For details of services go to http://www.catminders.biz

Welcome to CatMinders

Welcome to CatMinders


Monday 30 April 2007

Steve mysteriously asked me to meet him two streets from my house to deliver the car back . Transpired he had had a major falling out with my next door neighbour and as he has recently ( unknown to me ) had a mini stroke , he is trying to keep his cool and not get drawn into a further row . Until a year ago he didn't know the neighbours but now his son is going out with their daughter .......
We met as arranged , what bliss to be back behind the wheel in a high up Renault scenic albeit with a dodgy engine . I can open the door and simply step in , and , when I need to get out , just open that door and step out . No craning my neck wondering where the winch is to hoist me out of D s two seater , constant thoughts of Bone Scans and the like . Restored to my own car I feel fit and well and even young again . Miracle !
I wont go into the £371 .43 bill . Whatever I write here wont alter the fact that I have to pay it .

Oh , and the chocolate brownies went down really well .

No comments:

Migraine Days

Migraine Days

Flower and Bee on a Sunday

Flower and Bee on a Sunday

art on a sunday

art on a sunday