Day to day musings of a cat minder/ sitter in North Tyneside and Newcastle upon Tyne . For details of services go to http://www.catminders.biz

Welcome to CatMinders

Welcome to CatMinders


Saturday 10 January 2009

Too much information .

I sense we have overslept .

The dog and I , and a cat at the far corner are all heavily staking our respective claims to stay that way , but the area of the water bed in D's vicinity is heaving and listing and there is an " atmosphere " to it .

" Shall I bring you your coffee in bed " he says , pointedly .
" Ooh that would be nice " I say cheerily and probably irritatingly .

Twenty seven minutes later the coffee arrives , with a low carb snack and an announcement :
The dog has wee'd twice during the night , indoors , despite being taken out on at least one occasion during said night . Poor lamb she must have some kind of infection .
I want to say , Too much information when I am having my coffee but recognise this is not a good response when in order it was Nat who wanted the dog , then me , then D , a fair way behind . And he has both got up during the night ( twice ? ) and dealt with aforementioned problems .
Furthermore , in estimated numbers , he has perhaps dealt with three hundred and fifteen so called "settling in incontinence" problems to my forty-three and Nat's one ( ie wiping up with washing powder and cloths and special spray from Pets at Home .)

The car is iced over . My nose threatens to fall off .
I decide that once my visit to the bookshop and coffee shop to select Origami book , dog walk at the beach ( brrr! ) , a day keeping warm and catching up with the papers would be in order .
The dog agrees.

2 comments:

BetteJo said...

Alice doesn't like rain, how does she feel about cold and snow?

MsCatMinder said...

Its really hard work to get her out of the house most days .... she rushes out , does her stuff , then straight back to the front door . The longer walk is very much our agenda because we feel we should .

Migraine Days

Migraine Days

Flower and Bee on a Sunday

Flower and Bee on a Sunday

art on a sunday

art on a sunday