Day to day musings of a cat minder/ sitter in North Tyneside and Newcastle upon Tyne . For details of services go to http://www.catminders.biz

Welcome to CatMinders

Welcome to CatMinders


Monday 5 January 2009

Glitched ?

It can become too easy to feel glitched , that the year is somehow fey , that bad things are on their way .

So , rather than tell you about the death of my colleague's mother this morning , I will say instead that it was easier than I thought to get myself back in gear for the DayJob . That the day passed in a flash , and that another workmate's dog survived when she thought he was dying of kidney failure .
That I'm still so pleased with my silly card making .
That I loved this clock above .
That for reasons completely unknown to me I suddenly have a rush of new people reading my blog . How amazing would it be if they left comments ?

That Alice was left home alone for a spell this afternoon and didn't have her teeth round the dates , or the cherry liquers , or my ankle boots . In fact , she lay asleep just like she does when she is not alone , flat on that back of hers with her legs pointing to the ceiling and her teeth showing .

The Christmas tree is down , dismantled , and because it was such a lovely specimen , is now planted in the garden , experimentally .

2 comments:

Silliyak said...

The clock reminds me of one I saw recently. I was previously unaware that they made analog clocks that got the time from a satellite. Or, that when they lost the signal, they spin around wildly until the signal is acquired.
I thought it was just proof that time does go faster as we get older, and I was aging much more rapidly than I even felt.

MsCatMinder said...

My car sat nav does this ... scary when you're in the middle of nowhere with no maps and completely reliant ...like on my first trip out using it solo , but Ive never seen it on a clock . It soon righted itself , but not before I had a mild panic of the " Now where is Wiltshire ? " sort ?

Migraine Days

Migraine Days

Flower and Bee on a Sunday

Flower and Bee on a Sunday

art on a sunday

art on a sunday