Day to day musings of a cat minder/ sitter in North Tyneside and Newcastle upon Tyne . For details of services go to http://www.catminders.biz

Welcome to CatMinders

Welcome to CatMinders


Friday 28 November 2008

High Seas and a lighthouse but no surfers

Since the wave that almost took me and Alice off the rocks , we took to walking along the promenade , a sthe beach was almost non existant due to high tides . This clip was taken just before a wave almost took us off the walkway too .....I stopped filming just in time

3 comments:

BetteJo said...

Wow, not having much exposure to the sea - that looks scary to me!

Anonymous said...

Hi catcalls no surfers!! Im so disapointed hehe, keep trying, theres got to be some out there!
A few years back we were at Sandsend Nr Whitby, sittin in car, by a very stormy sea, I did warn Rob we needed to move further up the car park, too late, the wave came over the car!!, then we had to sit in car park as the high tide closed the road! happy memories!
The photos of Low Newton are lovely, Marks moved from Haggerston, and due to start in Minehead for xmas/summer season
take care, great blog as usual
best wishes
Joan xx

MsCatMinder said...

Joan, I always have my eyes open for surfers and sometimes they are out there and I have my camera at home . But these last few days its been minus 2 and then minus 5 .. can you picture being in the sea in those temperatures ? Brrr .

Migraine Days

Migraine Days

Flower and Bee on a Sunday

Flower and Bee on a Sunday

art on a sunday

art on a sunday