Day to day musings of a cat minder/ sitter in North Tyneside and Newcastle upon Tyne . For details of services go to http://www.catminders.biz

Welcome to CatMinders

Welcome to CatMinders


Saturday 14 June 2008

Sometimes

Its hard to write sometimes when all I want to do it read read read ....

I have piles of books and there are so many blogs out there and I'm caught up in stories of lives which seem so infinitely more than mine ....at the moment I can't resist a daily glimpse of Heidi One more little person joins us.... reminding me of how it is to be a brand new parent , followed immediately by a glance to see how Tricia is faring at Confessions Of A CF Husband which sometimes leads me into other CF blogs ( today I discovered that a 12 year old girl whose blog I started reading the day before yesterday , died yesterday haley) and there you see what I mean .

It seems too trite to be writing about walking the greyhound and putting up pictures of cats and letters to the Hexham Courant ( which they failed to publish ) about their biased reporting of the incident in court last week blah blah .

But hopefully this will pass.

Meanwhile , no headache for two whole days . And the research questionnaires arrived and have been completed and returned .

4 comments:

BetteJo said...

Sometimes I wonder about what I write about, I tend to keep it pretty light. But your blog is yours and if walking the dog is what you want to write about then do. If I want to write about my cats - I do - because I think there is an audience for everything. I am grateful that the things I HAVE to write about are light, that right now I don't have any 'heavy'. Personally I find it fascinating to read about how other people spend ordinary days.

MsCatMinder said...

You're right.... many of the blogs I read and go back to are about ordinary days and fascinating for that .....!

MsCatMinder said...

and of course I am glad that I can write about clipping Piggy Toenails and not about having cancer or needing a transplant .... just you know, sometimes it seems ... Not Enough ....

Dorothy said...

It is hard to think of what
will interest others. Howeer,
usually we like hearing about
what you life and family are doing.

My best,
Dorothy from grammology
remember t0 call gram
grammology.com

Migraine Days

Migraine Days

Flower and Bee on a Sunday

Flower and Bee on a Sunday

art on a sunday

art on a sunday