Day to day musings of a cat minder/ sitter in North Tyneside and Newcastle upon Tyne . For details of services go to http://www.catminders.biz

Welcome to CatMinders

Welcome to CatMinders


Friday 8 February 2008

Dog masquerading as invalid


or frail cantankerous old lady .... ready to snap off your hand if you look at her the wrong way or lean on her wheel chair without permission .
The reality of course couldn't be further from the truth .
Alice is the sweetest natured puppy ( or two year old rescue greyhound ). She smiles and grins and would offer her last Rolo. She would do all the cleaning if she could . The washing ? No problem . Help the cats with their homework ? I'm your Dog .....
But since D has all that under control thank you very much , I'll just take up root here on the sofa till my next dinner , if nobody objects too much . Ok ? Oh , could I just trouble one of you to adjust that cushion under my ear slightly , I cant hear properly like this . Hate to miss anything .

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Arr she looks well chilled! bobbijos idea of heaven is climbing from her cushion and snuggling up to her 'dad' and there she will stay till Rob has to move, she then kicks up a fuss butts his arm and sulks!! If I have got her on my lap she will walk over to Rob! nothing like having favourites!
My friends ex racing greyhound fli has settled well paws well under the table! They also have guinea pig and rabbit that live quite happy together, thats where BJ goes when we on holiday (and visa versa) We also look after another friend gpig (smeagoul) so you can imagine summertime can be quite hectic! After we had Bj I started having allergies found out I am allergic to most pets as well as tree/grass but with regular medication i cope well except when the moult!!
Ly 2 all your lot
Joan

MsCatMinder said...

Hi Joan
Nice to see you back , have you thought of starting your own blog ? Sounds like you would have plenty to write about ....

Anonymous said...

Hi there
I am a regular visitor to your blog and quite a few others I got in to them when i was ill in late 2006 and off work for 4 months,( I am care assistant in a home for the elderly) very addictive! Nah could not do my own not tech minded but love replying to them!
Take care
Joan

MsCatMinder said...

Believe me Joan if you can leave a comment , you can do a blog ! Its that simple ... many of my friends can't do the comments so you are already streets ahead .

Anyway Im very happy to have your visits and comments ... thanks again .

BetteJo said...

Oh my gosh that dog is too funny! I always leave your blog with a smile on my face when you post pictures of Alice. She's such a character.

Er, I'm still not a dog person though. That's understood.

:)

MsCatMinder said...

Isnt the difference between cats and dogs that if youre a cat person , all cats are amazing . But most dogs just arent , till you get to know them , apart from the ones that just are ( like Alice , to me ) . I cant walk past a cat in the road without stopping for a conversation . Most dogs I dont even notice , then one takes my attention , or I see one each day , or rescue greyhound moves in .....

I just think its a different thing ?

Migraine Days

Migraine Days

Flower and Bee on a Sunday

Flower and Bee on a Sunday

art on a sunday

art on a sunday