Day to day musings of a cat minder/ sitter in North Tyneside and Newcastle upon Tyne . For details of services go to http://www.catminders.biz

Welcome to CatMinders

Welcome to CatMinders


Sunday 27 January 2008

That where were you happiest moment ?

In my case , tonight , 7 30 pm , lying at full stretch on the sofa , squashed up against a hot greyhound , reading the Sunday Times news review and idly listening to the sounds of D clearing up the Sunday Dinner debris in the kitchen ( I should add we had cleared up together but he always re clears for a further half an hour ) . Reason for my sudden joy ... coming unexpectedly across an article explaining the Paxman underpants thing which I've been failing to grasp all week Paxman and me, a briefs encounter - Times Online having missed the leaking of the original e mail Paxman allegedly wrote to M and S complaining about the decline in gussets and elastic supports etc . The article had me laughing out loud and reading out bits to Nat and I urge you to peruse at your leisure and enjoy the various descriptions of Mr Rudd's most intimate bits by his wife ( It looks like a dog's nose had me howling and i knew just what she meant and I've never even met Mr Judd ) .

And now Ive lost my place on the sofa . He' s finished the clearing up .
Oh well all good things must come to an end .

1 comment:

BetteJo said...

Oh my. I didn't even know men's underpants had such things! The wonderbra of underwear, I've never heard of such a thing.
Too funny, this guy trying all the types and getting his wife's vote. She didn't like ANY of them, did she?

Migraine Days

Migraine Days

Flower and Bee on a Sunday

Flower and Bee on a Sunday

art on a sunday

art on a sunday