Day to day musings of a cat minder/ sitter in North Tyneside and Newcastle upon Tyne . For details of services go to http://www.catminders.biz

Welcome to CatMinders

Welcome to CatMinders


Sunday 30 December 2007

Nat and I are driving to town . Kate Nash comes on the radio and with half an ear as I weave through the traffic , I stare round at Nat as we come to a halt in a snarl up .
"What's she saying there ? " ( aghast look on face )
Nat ( unplugging her ipod ) "What?"
"What is she singing ? "

" I just want your kiss boy " ....." Like .... obviously .... "

I go quiet .
" What did you think she said ? "
" Mm . I thought she said I just smellt your piss boy "
" Mother !"


Radio 4 News announces a two year wait on the NHS for hearing aids .

1 comment:

BetteJo said...

Lol! Too funny! I have those moments too - but they are rarely so amusing. And horrifying our teenagers is only a bonus!

Migraine Days

Migraine Days

Flower and Bee on a Sunday

Flower and Bee on a Sunday

art on a sunday

art on a sunday