Day to day musings of a cat minder/ sitter in North Tyneside and Newcastle upon Tyne . For details of services go to http://www.catminders.biz

Welcome to CatMinders

Welcome to CatMinders


Wednesday 7 November 2007

perpetuating lettuce

Funniest google search words that brought up on my blog this week ... perpetuating lettuce . Why ?


I can understand the ones that include Birmans , and now Greyhounds , even Makeover 2000 , a very popular one recently .

But lettuce ? perpetuating ? in November ?

I was faintly amused the last time I did such a search on my stats and found a google entry under John Lewis an dlaptops . Amused because my blog entry venting my spleen big style about JL s losing my laptop at the back of a cupboard then offering my twenty quids worth of vouchers as compensation for not having the laptop for three extra weeks when I needed it for business not to mention blogging , came high on the list of John Lewis own entries peddling their wares and ( of course ) boasting about various aspects of their product services depts etc . Ah well . Someone may just be put off buying . Or they may think Silly Old Witch and go ahead anyway . Which is what I would do . At bottom after all I like JL .....

No comments:

Migraine Days

Migraine Days

Flower and Bee on a Sunday

Flower and Bee on a Sunday

art on a sunday

art on a sunday