Day to day musings of a cat minder/ sitter in North Tyneside and Newcastle upon Tyne . For details of services go to http://www.catminders.biz

Welcome to CatMinders

Welcome to CatMinders


Saturday 20 October 2007

Nat in Belfast

Nat is staying in Belfast for the weekend with her dad s family . She rang me last night to tell me she had arrived safely and I asked her where she was sleeping . She told me she had a nice room at Granny's with framed pictures of Oliver's works and books on the wall . Oliver Jeffers is her cousin , a very talented artist and writer of children's books --: Oliver Jeffers :-- and she sounded like she was having a great time .
I can't bring myself to tell her ( yet ) that Wendy is bringing Dog over this afternoon . Maybe later .

No comments:

Migraine Days

Migraine Days

Flower and Bee on a Sunday

Flower and Bee on a Sunday

art on a sunday

art on a sunday