Day to day musings of a cat minder/ sitter in North Tyneside and Newcastle upon Tyne . For details of services go to http://www.catminders.biz

Welcome to CatMinders

Welcome to CatMinders


Friday 19 October 2007

get over yourself ....

Its ok . I have . Got over myself I mean .
I was awake between 3 30 and at 8 30 after Nat was safely off to school I went back to sleep , musing on how pathetic it was that I was so wound up over a stupid laptop . Who cares if I dont have one for five weeks after all ? Its hardly the end of anything , its not even as if I dont have access to a pc , albeit one I cant use as the mouse is dodgy ( or rather using it is a bit of an Art ) and every time the Mass that is Kitty comes between the pc and the signal everything shuts down temporarily . And any attempt to hoick Kitty along even two cms meets with open hostility , hissing and spitting and foul looks . I dont know how D manages it . Day in and day out he toils at that desk , and she lies there , tongue slightly out , taking up the space and tapping the keys from time to time as the fancy takes her . Reformatting his documents into the bargain . I know we all love her but the man has the patience of a saint .
The most I hear is a mumbling and polite suggestion that she might move a bit . Never does he resort to ejecting her bodily onto the sofa as I did , twice , in a fit of pique . Picking her up was scary . She weighs a ton and as I lowered her down she wheezed and blew , clearly furious . I felt her jinx me the rest of the day and she rarely took her eyes off me . I probably won't do that again .

No comments:

Migraine Days

Migraine Days

Flower and Bee on a Sunday

Flower and Bee on a Sunday

art on a sunday

art on a sunday