Day to day musings of a cat minder/ sitter in North Tyneside and Newcastle upon Tyne . For details of services go to http://www.catminders.biz

Welcome to CatMinders

Welcome to CatMinders


Friday 3 August 2007


Bridges like this remind me of being eight or nine , playing on the bridge nearGoften , crawling through the pipes under the road . English countryside , happy memories . When N talks about things she remembers when she was younger she often mentions playing on the cattle grid with her cousins outside a pub at the start of the Langdales in the Lake District . We would stop off on our bikes to rest and have a drink and something to eat .
I dreamed last night that Mandy came to visit me . I was living in Stamfordham again and a big classic car pulled up on the drive ( a splendid vintage Rover ). She was the passenger . I had toddlers and was picking toys off the floor and she walked in laughing at me , and the mess and how it used to be . She looked happy and full of life but even in the dream I knew time had gone and she had died .http://www.oldcommunitykit.ik.com/pub/customersites/communitykit/ust-031105110755.nsf/0/eb4420a4ac4cfcc880256e30003ed5f1/$FILE/pdf%20Humshaugh%20and%20Fourstones%20Cycle%20Routes.pdf

No comments:

Migraine Days

Migraine Days

Flower and Bee on a Sunday

Flower and Bee on a Sunday

art on a sunday

art on a sunday