Day to day musings of a cat minder/ sitter in North Tyneside and Newcastle upon Tyne . For details of services go to http://www.catminders.biz

Welcome to CatMinders

Welcome to CatMinders


Friday 10 August 2007

Angel Cards

After a hectic day doing CatCalls including plant watering , a new visit including Kittens as mentioned earlier , an afternoon at the beach , search for ice cream and fish and chips , we finally collapsed and whilst Harvey ( whom I note is now being called Harv'ster . We always seem to add ..ster to the end of names thus Hedgehog the guinea pig , Pigster ) in line skates in front of the window with Liam , Nat hangs out somewhere with Georgie , D tidies up the kitchen before joining us , Laura and I settle down for a spot of Angel Carding which Laura has been building up to all day . I multi task and upload arty photo shots to Redbubble at the same time , ( www.redbubble.com) , so that Michelle who left me a message about buying a greetings card of one of my pictures , can still do so if she wants to ( Thanks Michelle I've had a great time on the site and received some positive feedback already ) .

Angel Cards in case you haven't seen them are something we use occasionally . A set of Oracle Cards by Doreen Virtue , given me by my great friend Margaret Anne , invite you to focus on a question or issue , choose a card from the pack and will receive a message or guidance from a beautiful angel . Laura selects the card Friendship and declares the written information accurate and pertinent as she feels the time is right in her life to make New Friends , though I am sceptical about her declaration that she has none . Harvey points out the names of a few people he regards as her friends but she declares they are acquaintances only . I am shocked that she doesn't regard me as a friend but D and she are clear that I am Family and this is different . I regard myself as having several very close friends without whom my life would be considerably less fun , in fact less manageable altogether and would certainly regard her as a friend as well as sister but ....
D refuses a card , unusual for him , so I chose and come up with Retreat . This turns out to be an exhortation to rest and suggests I may be altogether pushing myself too hard . I am advised to spend some time alone in quiet thought and to take time to reflect on my heart's true feelings and desires . D gives an involuntary groan at my side , and L snorts derisively thinking possibly that of all the people she knows I am the best at Resting .

We talk D into taking a card , noting that so far each has been pleased with their card , and I suggest that he may in fact find one called " Scuttle about and Keep Busy " thus giving him divine guidance to follow his heart's desire . It is hard to establish whether or not he is truly amused . He choses Freedom which indicates that he may be feeling Trapped right now by life conditions , but points out that he is in fact the only Jail Keeper surfacing in his own life . Harvey choses the Emerging card which tells him he is awesome which of course is true in every way . N is still out so misses out but would probably have turned down the offer of a card , finding them "spooky" .

Meanwhile my uploading is going well and within minutes of posting one or two of my favourite pictures I have favourable comments posted which makes it all worthwhile .

We are all suntanned from the beach , the bathroom , hall , porch are all full of sand so we will crunch underfoot till further notice .

No comments:

Migraine Days

Migraine Days

Flower and Bee on a Sunday

Flower and Bee on a Sunday

art on a sunday

art on a sunday