Day to day musings of a cat minder/ sitter in North Tyneside and Newcastle upon Tyne . For details of services go to http://www.catminders.biz

Welcome to CatMinders

Welcome to CatMinders


Thursday 28 June 2007

Question ? Or Comment

  1. D , looking over my shoulder as I post the exploding tv blog see complete with photo : " why does an article about an exploding tv feature a picture of a toilet ?"
    " A toilet ? "
    " What toilet ?"
    he points , impatient for me to finish so he can direct me to his latest attempt to restore the website to the spot on the ether where it needs to be .

    (The e mails are coming thick and fast from Fasthosts and seem now to start " Dear D , we are now sure that you have ..... "
    and sign off " We are now sure that once you ..... x, y and z you will be laughing all the way to your search engine ", or similar . )

    " That's the bidet "

    Silence .
    I hear the voice in his head which is saying , quietly , " I rest my case " .

No comments:

Migraine Days

Migraine Days

Flower and Bee on a Sunday

Flower and Bee on a Sunday

art on a sunday

art on a sunday